Perfect register by fast and accurate plate mounting is essential to produce high quality print and maximise press productivity, particularly with short run work.
- Market leading innovative design
- Reduces mounting time
- Rapid return on investment
- Proven design working globally
- Two 50x magnification colour digital inspection cameras
- Vacuum table to hold the plates in place
- Hands free, bubble free plate application
- Cylinder and sleeve versions
- Two motorised camera option available
- Vision System with industrial grade fan-less computer
Standard equipment supplied with each model
- Two 50x magnification colour digital inspection cameras for mounting one plate across. Each camera has a high intensity LED illuminator which generates a spot of light onto the plate to enable rapid positioning and illumination of the plate register marks.
- A 21.5" screen with mouse displaying both camera images on a single screen (27" touch screen supplied for the FTS 900).
- Industrial grade fan-less computer, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD, 4 USB ports, operating temperature -20 Degrees Celcius to 70 Degrees Celcius at 100% CPU loading.
- Quick release adapters for different cylinder types, adapter exchange is tool free (cylinder version only).
- Tool free adjustment of left hand cylinder support for cylinders with different widths or cantilever mandrel system for sleeves.
- Support table integral to the design.
- Cushioned table surface ensures even plate application pressure onto the cylinder/sleeve, even in the smallest relief area whilst eliminating air betwen the plate and tape. A vacuum assist secures the plate once in position.
- Laser for plate alignment (aligning the plate centre with the cylinder/sleeve centre when first positioning the plate).