A range of precision engineered Gravure proofing presses which can use all production parameters such as inks, plates, cylinders and the actual press substrate to print a production
quality, in-register, multicolour proof.
- The machines are used by both printing companies and
cylinder engraving service houses as the proof can be used for pre-customer approvals and
not just for checking cylinder quality, separations, text and register. A gravure proof press can
also be used for in-house development work and for staff training purposes.
- Sample proofs are produced quickly and the proof establishes the correct colours and ink
standards to allow total elimination of production press downtime caused by cylinder
- The SC range of machines cover the most common cylinder sizes up to face width of 1800mm
and can be supplied in three drum circumference sizes offering proof lengths of 2600mm,
3500mm and 5000mm.
- High pressure hydraulic impression system for good print out of even the smallest cells
- Fully PLC controlled
- Precise register control
- Fully safety interlocked and CE certified
- Pneumatic headstock operation
- Pneumatic sidelay control
- Video registration as standard
- Choice of proofing blankets