A range of precision engineered Gravure proofing presses which can use all production parameters such as inks, plates, cylinders and the actual press substrate to print a production
quality, in-register, multicolour proof.
- The machines are used by both printing companies and
cylinder engraving service houses as the proof can be used for pre-customer approvals and
not just for checking cylinder quality, separations, text and register. A gravure proof press can
also be used for in-house development work and for staff training purposes.
- Sample proofs are produced quickly and the proof establishes the correct colours and ink
standards to allow total elimination of production press downtime caused by cylinder
- The Publication range of machines are a special design with high pressure impression system and
dedicated publication type headstocks to support the very large cylinders used in this type of press. A
3500mm or 5000mm proof length is standard with a special 6000mm proof length machine being available.
- High pressure hydraulic impression system for good print out of even the smallest cells
- Fully PLC controlled
- Precise register control
- Fully safety interlocked and CE certified
- Pneumatic headstock operation
- Pneumatic sidelay control
- Video registration as standard
- Choice of proofing blankets