Mid & Wide Web Microdot Plate Mounting – Manual Cameras
The sleeve dedicated mounter from J.M. Heaford meets all objectives without compromise. Construction strength, machining accuracy, design and component selection feature heavily in achieving the first two objectives. Ease of use and speed are achieved through intelligent design of the mounter.
- Maximum sleeve width 1500 mm / 59” Mid web – 1800 mm / 70.9” Wide web
- Repeat range up to 1130 mm / 44” Mid web – 1400 mm / 55” Wide web
- Aluminium framed support table – Mid web
- High strength deflection resistant floor standing frame – Wide web
- Sleeve mandrel built into the high strength deflection resistant frame and sleeve loading and unloading takes a matter of seconds. All combinations of mandrels, bridge adaptors, sleeves and air feed options can be supplied to enable the sleeve dedicated mounter to mount for multiple presses.
- Enhanced digital vision system comprising of:
- Four 100x magnification colour digital inspection cameras for mounting two plate across. Each camera has a high intensity LED illuminator which generates a spot of light onto the sleeve/cylinder to enable rapid positioning of the plate and illumination of the plate register marks
- Industrial grade fan-less computer, 2GB RAM160GB HDD, 4 USB ports, operating temperature -20ºC to 70ºC at 100% CPU loading
- Brightness and contrast control, digital 2x zoom and varying sizes, colours and combinations of target crosses/circles
- Measuring tool for deviation from register mark; Screen shots - images with job information can be saved for quality control purposes; Target crosses/circles offset facility; Link to motor controls if moving cameras installed; Remote support software; Multi-language interface
- A 27” touch screen displaying both camera images on a single screen
A combination of plate support table and lay down roller options allow the operator to apply the tape and plate without having to apply pressure by hand. A plate and tape cutting system is available as an option.